Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, and Mrs. Mark F. Jones at the P. T. A. Convention, Pasadena, 1936
- Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, and Mrs. Mark F. Jones at the P. T. A. Convention, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- [circa April 14, 1936]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
During the P. T. A. Convention held in Pasadena in April 1936 Mrs. R. T. Goodhue was elected president of First District California Congress of Parents and Teachers. She succeeded Mrs. Mark Jones and ran against W. H. Gillis. Mrs. C. H. Turner was the State president of the organization at the time.
This photograph is possibly related to the article, “Glendale Matron Elected President at First District P.-T. A. Convention,” Los Angeles Times, 15 Apr. 1936: A6.
Four women pose for a photograph outside of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium. From left to right: Mrs. C. H. Turner, Mrs. W. T. Gillis, Mrs. R. T. Goodhue, Mrs. Mark F. Jones.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .