Mayor Colfax Bell, Major G. E. Verrill, Major Theodore Wyman, Jr. and Attorney Frank L. Perry, Redondo Beach, 1936
- Mayor Colfax Bell, Major G. E. Verrill, Major Theodore Wyman, Jr. and Attorney Frank L. Perry, Redondo Beach, 1936
- Date Created
- April 7, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Need Shown At Hearing," Los Angeles Times, 08 Apr 1936: A19.
The cost estimate for the new harbor is numbered at around $1, 500, 000 and is being backed by more than 500 civic organizations.
The four men stand side-by-side over a long piece of parchment that could possibly be a blueprint.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .