Young boy named Peter Duart feeds Agatha the elephant, Los Angeles, 1936
- Young boy named Peter Duart feeds Agatha the elephant, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- April 14, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Mother Helps Junior Learn About Circus," Los Angeles Times, 04 Apr 1936: A5.
Onlookers watch as Peter feeds a hay-covered Agatha.
Barnes' circus holds sixty steel railroad cars, 700 people and 500 animals of which there are 26 lions and tigers, and lots of activity.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Al G. Barnes Wild Animal Circus
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Circuses & shows--California--Los Angeles
Show tents--California--Los Angeles
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .