Keith Elliot practices his vocation at the California Junior Republic, Chino, 1935-1936
- Keith Elliot practices his vocation at the California Junior Republic, Chino, 1935-1936
- Date Created
- November 1935-April 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Chino School 'Citizens' Will Welcome Alumni," Los Angeles Times, 25 Nov 1935: 10.
Keith Elliot wears a white coat as he works a piece of metal through the lathe.
It's the annual Thanksgiving Day homecoming at the California Junior Republic where the alumni will gather to celebrate with the 115 boys now gaining a vocational education here. There will be church services, a turkey dinner, and a football game.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .