Public Defender Frederic H. Vercoe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Public Defender Frederic H. Vercoe, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- April, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Poor Man's Fight Waged," Los Angeles Times, 16 Apr 1936: A2.
Since the county defender's office opened in 1914 Vercoe has held the position since 1927 with a staff of twelve deputies.
Vercoe sits at a desk with an open book.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .