Survivor of the burning motorship Tricolor Aline Sholes, 1936
- Survivor of the burning motorship Tricolor Aline Sholes, 1936
- Date Created
- April 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Ship Afire; Passengers All Saved," Los Angeles Times, 06 Apr 1936: 1.
A picture of a photograph of Mrs. Sholes with a white piece of paper beneath her photograph that has her name written in capital letters.
Alyne Sholes and Joy Cunnane were two passengers on board the Norwegian motorship Tricolor that caught on fire 1000 miles off the Japanese coast. Mrs. Sholes is an actress-director of the International Arts Theater in Shanghai and wife of Hollywood stage director Max Sholes.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .