Junior League members Gabrielle Wright, Peggy Morris, Elizabeth Anne Fullerton, Hortense Cunningham, Helen Sterling, and Gwenllian Hamblin rehearse their dance moves, Pasadena, 1936
- Junior League members Gabrielle Wright, Peggy Morris, Elizabeth Anne Fullerton, Hortense Cunningham, Helen Sterling, and Gwenllian Hamblin rehearse their dance moves, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- April 2, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Society Folk in Roles for Annual Play," Los Angeles Times, 05 Apr 1936: C3.
The women stand in a line with their hands on each others' hips, their left legs kicking forward.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Fullerton, Elizabeth Anne, 1913-1998
Sterling, Helen, b. 1902 or 03
Cunningham, Hortense, b. 1903 or 04
Wright, Gabrielle, 1913-2005
Hamblin, Gwenllian, 1910-1998
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .