Zeb Terry at Gilmore Stadium, Los Angeles, 1936
- Zeb Terry at Gilmore Stadium, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 27, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Zeb (Zebulon Alexander) Terry, former shortstop for the Chicago Cubs, was a member of the Stanford Alumni team that played against Stanford Varsity at Gilmore Stadium on March 26, 1936.
Zeb Terry holds up seven baseball bats as he smiles at someone outside of the frame. Strewn next to him are baseball gloves, an umpire's mask, and other sports gear.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .