Zeb Terry at Gilmore Stadium, Los Angeles, 1936
- Zeb Terry at Gilmore Stadium, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 27, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Zeb (Zebulon Alexander) Terry, former shortstop for the Chicago Cubs, was a member of the Stanford Alumni team that played against Stanford Varsity at Gilmore Stadium on March 26, 1936.
Zeb Terry holds up seven baseball bats as he smiles at someone outside of the frame. Strewn next to him are baseball gloves, an umpire's mask, and other sports gear.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.