Pool at Circle Hot Springs, viewed from a distance, Circle vicinity, 1946
- Pool at Circle Hot Springs, viewed from a distance, Circle vicinity, 1946
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- August 19, 1946
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
According to the negative sleeve, this set of photographs is captured in color. The scans of these images are in black and white.
An out-of-focus photograph of a swimming hole in Circle Hot Springs. The pond sits in the distance. It enters frame at left and extends towards the right. A woman stands with her back to camera behind a bench along the pond's edge, right-of-center. On the opposite bank of the pond at right, a wooden platform stands over the water. Trees blanket a small slope that extends across the background on the far side of the pond.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Swimming pools--Alaska--Circle
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.