Gilbert Cecil West and his friend pose together, Los Angeles, 1941
- Gilbert Cecil West and his friend pose together, Los Angeles, 1941
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- September 1941
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
Gilbert Cecil West was the son of Evert and Myrtle West, and H. H. West's second cousin twice removed.
Gilbert Cecil West and his friend pose together. West holds a pipe and has his other hand in his pocket. His friend has his hands behind his back and wears glasses. There is a large palm tree behind them. There are houses visible at the left and other trees beyond. There are power wires above and a car parked down the street.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- West, Gilbert Cecil, 1919-1985
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.