H. H. West leans on the table in the library of the West's house, Los Angeles, 1899
- H. H. West leans on the table in the library of the West's house, Los Angeles, 1899
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- H. H. West leans on the table in the library of the West's house. He wears a hat and holds a cane and gloves. There are papers and books on the table. There is a chair at the left and a fireplace and bookcase in the background. There are pictures hanging on the wall.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.