Piano in the parlor of the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, 1897
- Piano in the parlor of the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, 1897
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Piano in the parlor of the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue. There is a small stool in front of the piano and pictures on top, including what appears to be a portrait of George Washington. There are two small tables, each with a vase of flowers on top. The window is covered by sheer curtains. There is a rocking chair at the right and another chair at the back wall. There is a closed door at the right. A light fixture hangs from the ceiling.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.