Stairway in the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, 1897
- Stairway in the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, 1897
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Stairway in the West's house at 240 South Griffin Avenue. A vase sits on a small table at the bottom of the stairs and an umbrella leans up against what may be the end of a bench. There is a small, closed door under the stairs. A carpet runs up the stairway. There is a stool at the right of the image and part of what may be a guitar. There is a large, dark object in the foreground of the image.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.