Leta French and Harry French at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- Leta French and Harry French at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- February 24, 1940
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Leta French and Harry French at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park. Another woman stands at the left with her mouth open. She holds a purse and a pad and pen. Leta wears a hat with white flowers on it and carries her coat under her arm. Harry wears a hat and a long coat. There are other people in the background as well as trees.
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.