Iowa Picnic headquarters in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- Iowa Picnic headquarters in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- February 24, 1940
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Iowa Picnic headquarters in Lincoln Park. Signs hang reading, "Iowa Headquarters Iowa." Another sign at the top of a wooden post reads, "Palo Alto." A boy faces the camera wearing a jacket and button down shirt. The backs of other people are visible at either edge of the image. There are people and trees throughout.
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.