Charles Wheeler and Mr. Kelly at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- Charles Wheeler and Mr. Kelly at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park, Los Angeles, 1940
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- February 24, 1940
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Charles Wheeler and Mr. Kelly at the Iowa Picnic in Lincoln Park. Mr. Wheeler stands facing the camera wearing a suit, hat, and glasses. Mr. Kelly is at the left wearing a hat and speaking. A woman's back is visible at the left of the image. Other people are in the background, as well as trees.
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.