Mertie West and Forrest and Agnes Whitaker stand in their campsite at Rock Creek, Mammoth Lakes vicinity, 1940
- Mertie West and Forrest and Agnes Whitaker stand in their campsite at Rock Creek, Mammoth Lakes vicinity, 1940
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- August 29 to September 7, 1940
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
Mertie West and Forrest and Agnes Whitaker stand in their campsite at Rock Creek. Mrs. West wears a floral dress. Mrs. Whitaker leans on a tree, and Mr. Whitaker sits on a bed. There is a tent at the left. There are pots and pans in the foreground and trees in the background.
Mertie West was H. H. West's second wife. Forrest Whitaker was Mertie's brother, and Agnes Whitaker was Forrest's wife.
- 1 photographic negative
- Camping--California--Mammoth Lakes
Whitaker, Agnes Hawley, 1878-1967
Whitaker, Forrest, 1877-1972
West, Mertie Whitaker, 1875-1972
- California--Mammoth Lakes
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.