Mertie West stands at a camping stove at Rock Creek, Mammoth Lakes vicinity, 1940
- Mertie West stands at a camping stove at Rock Creek, Mammoth Lakes vicinity, 1940
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- August 29 to September 7, 1940
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
Mertie West stands at a stove at a campsite. She bends over and is in motion and therefore is slightly blurry. There are pots and pans on the stove. In the background, there is an awning above and more pots, as well as a table. There are trees in the background.
Mertie West was H. H. West's second wife.
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.