Road stretches through Bouquet Canyon where H. H. West and company camp, Los Angeles County, 1914
- Road stretches through Bouquet Canyon where H. H. West and company camp, Los Angeles County, 1914
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of a dirt road passing through the oak trees in Bouquet Canyon while H. H. West's traveling party camps in the distance. The dirt road stretches from the lower right corner, up and to the left, where it turns left and out of frame. Tall oaks line the road starting midway up the image. Beneath the trees at center and hidden by shadow, 2 cars are parked. A few people stand around the cars. Trees and shadows occupy the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.