Wilfrid Cline, Jr. and Harry Schmitz standing by a road sign and H. H. West's Buick, Cisco, 1917
- Wilfrid Cline, Jr. and Harry Schmitz standing by a road sign and H. H. West's Buick, Cisco, 1917
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph, from left to right, of Wilfrid Cline, Jr. and Harry Schmitz standing by the side of the road with H. H. West's Buick and a road sign. Both stand with their hands to their hips as they look to the camera. Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stands at left and Harry Schmitz stands to the right of him. They stand along the edge of a dirt road that stretches across the foreground at an angle. To the right of Harry, a road sign stands. It reads, "LINCOLN L HIGHWAY CALIFORNIA STATE AUTOMOBILE ASSN." H. H. West's car sits parked behind them at center. It is viewed at a slight angle from the side; it faces right. Trees occupy the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.