Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. eating in camp, Siskiyou County, 1917
- Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. eating in camp, Siskiyou County, 1917
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph, from left to right, of Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. eating breakfast at their camp dining table near the McCloud River. Their camp is nestled among cut logs abandoned by a logging operation. The table sits at the center of the image. Harry Schmitz sits at left on a bench in front of the table. He is turned in partial profile and faces slightly right as he eats. Wilfrid Cline stands at the end of the table on the right. He is in profile, facing left. He holds a frying pan and lifts a pancake out of the pan. A large log spans across the image immediately behind the table and Wilfrid. A few more logs lie on the ground behind them. Shrubs span across the backside of their campsite and tall pines stand in the distance.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Lumber industry--California--Siskiyou County
Eating & drinking--California--Siskiyou County
Schmitz, Harry, 1875-1937
Cline, Wilfrid M.
- California--Siskiyou County
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.