Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stopping for a drink of water at Bear Flat, Trinity County, 1917
- Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stopping for a drink of water at Bear Flat, Trinity County, 1917
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- A distant photograph, from left to right, of Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stopping by a well at Bear Flat to get a drink of water. Harry Schmitz stands in the distance, left-of-center. He stands behind a wire fence and looks to the camera. He rests one hand up on a wooden fence post. To his right, Wilfrid Cline, Jr. hunches over the well's bucket to get a drink of water. He stands in profile facing the well immediately to the right of him. The well is a wooden shack that stands at right. It faces left. A car is parked behind Harry Schmitz. It faces forward and towards the left. In the distance, a wooden fence stretches across the image. Tall pines stand behind the fence in the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.