Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stand in the campsite on a bank of Cow Creek, Redding vicinity, 1917
- Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. stand in the campsite on a bank of Cow Creek, Redding vicinity, 1917
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph, from left to right, of Harry Schmitz and Wilfrid Cline, Jr. standing in the distance at their campsite along a bank of Cow Creek, east of Redding. They stand in the distance at center near the creek's bank and face towards one another. Their gear sits on the ground to the right Wilfrid. A car is parked nearer to camera to the left of them. The car is viewed an an angle from the front and the side; it faces towards the right. The car sits parked in the middle of a dirt road. The road enters from the left, curving towards the right as it approaches the camera. A bridge stands in the background at left. Cow Creek flows behind and to the right of Harry and Wilfrid. Trees stand in the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.