Wilfrid Cline, Jr. and two others fixing a flat tire on Ade Bystle's Ford, Trinity County, 1917
- Wilfrid Cline, Jr. and two others fixing a flat tire on Ade Bystle's Ford, Trinity County, 1917
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of three persons, including Wilfrid Cline, Jr. (center), working together to fix the flat tire on Ade Bystle's Ford. The trio is clumped together, at center, in front of the driver's side rear tire of the Ford. A man wearing suspenders (right) kneels to the ground next to the wheel with his back to the camera. His head is turned slightly to the left. Wilfrid Cline kneels on the ground at center and faces towards the camera. He turns his head to look towards the bum wheel at right. Another man (left) stands in a wide stance in front of Wilfrid Cline. He faces towards the car sitting behind the group but turns his head to look towards the camera. The car is parked in a grassy clearing at center and sits behind the trio. It is viewed from the side and rear at an angle; it faces towards the left. A tire lies on the ground at right, behind the car. In the distance, a split-rail fence runs horizontally across the image, receding as it approaches the right side. Trees stand in the background behind the fence.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.