Clothing and gear airing out in the West's back yard, [Los Angeles], 1941
- Clothing and gear airing out in the West's back yard, [Los Angeles], 1941
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of clothing and camping gear hangs from clotheslines in the West's backyard as they air out after a camping trip to Rock Creek. A garage stands in the distance at right. In front of it, clothes and some gear hang from a clothesline to air out. The line stretches from the right towards shrubs at left. A couple of long wooden stakes stand upright to support the clothesline. Power lines stretch overhead and the steeple of a nearby church peeks over the tops of the shrubs at left.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.