Forrest Whitaker's Ford and trailer parked at a rest stop, Little Lake, 1941
- Forrest Whitaker's Ford and trailer parked at a rest stop, Little Lake, 1941
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of Forrest Whitaker's Ford and hitched trailer sitting parked off to the side of a road near Little Lake. The Ford is viewed from the back and is parked right-of-center in a dirt drive. The trailer sits center and is hitched to the Ford. It sits closer to the camera. A license plate on the trailer reads, "19 CALIFORNIA 41 PT 174215." The trailer has a single axle and the contents it carries are covered in canvas and are secured by ropes. A building with stone posts stands at right. Behind it, another building stands. The signage on this building reads, "TANDARD O[??] PR[????]C[?]." To the left, a truck drives out-of-frame along a road that stretches on an angle to the right. In the far distance, silos stand. Power lines stretch overhead.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.