Presbyterian church on the corner of Colorado and Los Robles, Pasadena, 1899
- Presbyterian church on the corner of Colorado and Los Robles, Pasadena, 1899
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of a Presbyterian church standing on the corner of Los Robles Avenue and East Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena. The church stands in the distance on the opposite street corner. Colorado Boulevard extends horizontally towards the right and Los Robles Avenue extends back at left. The church faces Colorado Boulevard. A campanile rises at the corner of the building. A street sign stands in the street in front of the church. It reads, "[??? ... ???S ??]" and "COLORADO St." Building materials appear to lie on the ground outside the church. A woman dressed in black walks towards the left as she crosses Los Robles Ave. Power lines overhead run parallel to Colorado Boulevard.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.