Members of the Witherby, Whitaker, Shaw and West camping party stand around their campsite at Abalone Point, Laguna Beach, 1924
- Members of the Witherby, Whitaker, Shaw and West camping party stand around their campsite at Abalone Point, Laguna Beach, 1924
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Photograph of about 6 members of the Witherby, Whitaker, Shaw and West camping party milling about their campsite at Abalone Point near Laguna Beach. Not everyone is identified. At far right, Abraham Whitaker stands in front of the tent opening and looks to the camera. A woman walks to the left of him with her back to camera. To the left of her, Mertie Whitaker stands in profile, facing left. Next to Mertie, Zetta Witherby also stands facing left. Two other unidentified people stand at far left. A large tent stands behind the group. It is open at center. Camping gear and a car appear to sit inside the tent. Two long fishing poles are propped up against the front of the tent at right. Hills stand in the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.