Zion National Park in the vicinity of Weeping Spring and Cable Mountain, 1942
- Zion National Park in the vicinity of Weeping Spring and Cable Mountain, 1942
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- May 1942
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- View of a cliff face in the Grand Canyon.
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.