Camp center and cafeteria near the south entrance to Zion National Park, Springdale vicinity, 1942
- Camp center and cafeteria near the south entrance to Zion National Park, Springdale vicinity, 1942
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- May 1942
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Camp center and cafeteria housed in a small stone building near the south entrance to Zion National Park, with the Buick of H. H. West in the foreground. The sign reads: "Camp Center. Cafeteria, Store, Cabins."
- 1 photographic negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.