Monument to the Battle of Lexington, Lexington, 1914
- Monument to the Battle of Lexington, Lexington, 1914
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Monument to the Battle of Lexington. A fence surrounds the monument. There is a plaque on the side. There is snow on the ground and trees and buildings surround. American flags are in the ground around the monument. There are light streaks at the bottom of the negative.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.