Longfellow Bridge, Boston, 1914
- Longfellow Bridge, Boston, 1914
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Longfellow Bridge, which is made up of arched sections and stone towers at the center. There are buildings visible at the left and beyond the bridge. There are light streaks at the bottom of the negative.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.