Nella Brydolf and three of her fellow teachers in a classroom, Burlington, 1900
- Nella Brydolf and three of her fellow teachers in a classroom, Burlington, 1900
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- September 1900
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
Nella Brydolf (Petrinella Jane Brydolf) was H. H. West's first cousin.
Nella Brydolf and three of her fellow teachers in a classroom. Brydolf is at the far left. Two of the women sit and two stand. There are desks and chairs lined up, some of the desk are covered with books and papers. There are chalkboards covered with writing and pictures hanging on the walls.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Brydolf, Petrinella Jane, 1862-1947
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.