Man fishes in Jackson Lake, Big Pines vicinity, 1933
- Man fishes in Jackson Lake, Big Pines vicinity, 1933
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- An unidentified man fishes in Jackson Lake. He stands in knee-high water in the center of the lake and holds a fishing rod. A person in a small boat is behind him in the distance to the left. Behind and to the right of the man fishing is a small set of stairs under a large tree. Posts indicating a road line the background and run parallel to the edge of the lake. A car is on the left and further down the road and under a large tree are picnic tables. The lake, trees and a mountainside on the right occupy the background.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.