Two women approach the cribs on Alameda Street, Los Angeles, 1896
- Two women approach the cribs on Alameda Street, Los Angeles, 1896
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- West (H. H.) Collection
- Two women approach the cribs on Alameda Street. The cribs, which were buildings rented out exclusively for the transactional business of prostitution feature large shutters and are made of brick. The women are most likely prostitutes.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.