Mercedes Sparkman fails to get the court to recognize ex-husband Ned Sparks of fraudulent behavior during a property settlement, Los Angeles, 1936
- Mercedes Sparkman fails to get the court to recognize ex-husband Ned Sparks of fraudulent behavior during a property settlement, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- April 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Mrs. Sparkman wears a fur and black gloves as she appears to be captured speaking mid-sentence.
Mrs. Sparkman divorced comedian Ned Sparks a year ago and was recently unsuccessful in an attempt to have the divorce set aside on the contention of her husband defrauding her in a property settlement.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Ned Sparks Gets Decree," Los Angeles Times, 18 Apr 1936: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
- Sparkman, Mercedes
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .