Vonnie Conrad testifies for polo player Tom Collins, Hollywood, 1936
- Vonnie Conrad testifies for polo player Tom Collins, Hollywood, 1936
- Date Created
- March-April 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Vonnie Conrad gives a testimony in the case of polo player Tom Collins vs. a Hollywood club that Collins is suing for $3500 worth of damages because of the loss of his trophy collection.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Trophies Decision Awaited," Los Angeles Times, 06 Apr 1936: 8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .