Curtis Elliott works on a jewelry design, Los Angeles, 1936
- Curtis Elliott works on a jewelry design, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 15, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the title, "Los Angeles Lapidaries Furnish America With Rarest and Most Exquisitely Set Gems," Los Angeles Times, 15 Mar 1936: A1.
Curtis Elliott sits at a table working on the designs of a piece with various tools and liquids beside him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .