W.P.A. director R. C. Jacobson, Los Angeles, 1936
- W.P.A. director R. C. Jacobson, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 22, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Jacobson sits on a bed holding his glasses in one hand and peering into the distance beyond the camera.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "W. P. A. Chief Will Remain," Los Angeles Times, 22 Mar 1936: A1.
Salt Lake City director of the W.P.A. Mr. R.C. Jacobson visits California for conferences and announces the continuation of Lieutenant Colonel Donald H. Connolly as head of the W.P.A. of Los Angeles county.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .