Dep. D. A. Ugene Blalock and witness Robert Thayler at Samuel Whittaker's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Dep. D. A. Ugene Blalock and witness Robert Thayler at Samuel Whittaker's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 25, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Deputy District Attorney Ugene Blalock (left) holds documents before Robert Thayler (right), key witness in the Samuel Whittaker murder case.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Whittaker Guns Traced," Los Angeles Times, 25 Mar 1936: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .