Henry O'Melveny, Los Angeles, 1936
- Henry O'Melveny, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 19, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Similar photograph appears with the article, "How California Gardens Grew," Los Angeles Times, 29 Mar 1936: 21.
A history of gardens in California is given. Septuagenarian Henry O'Melveny tends to the gardens on his generous property with much admiration from Los Angeles citizens.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Older people--California--Los Angeles
- O'Melveny, Henry, 1859-1941
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .