Adrienne Ames and Harold B. Jette on stage at L. A. Times Cooking Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Adrienne Ames and Harold B. Jette on stage at L. A. Times Cooking Show, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 13, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph is likely related to the article, “Cooking Art Show Ends,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Mar 1936: A3.
Actress Adrienne Ames (right) appeared as a guest at the final Los Angeles Times Cooking Show demonstration at the Palomar, on Vermont and Third, with over 4,000 in attendance. L. A. Times employee Harold B. Jette (left) joins her on stage.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Newspaper employees--California--Los Angeles
Ames, Adrienne, 1907-1947
Jette, Harold B., 1896-1976
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .