Howard J. Latimer dies of a heart attack, Los Angeles, 1936
- Howard J. Latimer dies of a heart attack, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 16, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Death Takes State Aide," Los Angeles Times, 16 Mar 1936: A2.
A veteran of the Spanish-American War and a member of the Masonic Shrine Latimer is survived by his widow, daughter, two grandchildren and two sisters and brother.
A photograph of a smiling Latimer wearing a necktie and cowboy hat.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.