Judge Charles S. Burnell at his desk, Los Angeles, 1936
- Judge Charles S. Burnell at his desk, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 12, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Burnell sits at his desk with a letter in one hand and a tobacco pipe in his other hand.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Quiz Opens on Burnell," Los Angeles Times, 18 Mar 1936: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .