Recently divorced Marjorie De Haven Lockwood with her mother Flora De Haven, Los Angeles, 1936
- Recently divorced Marjorie De Haven Lockwood with her mother Flora De Haven, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 13, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Wife Tells of Neglect," Los Angeles Times, 13 Mar 1936: A12.
A smiling Marjorie sits beside her mother Flora, both bedecked in hats, coats and flowers.
Marjorie De Haven Lockwood won a divorce from film cameraman husband Paul A. Lockwood after accusing him of over a year of emotional and physical neglect.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .