Maj. Frank C. Wood, Jr., Lt. Col. Frank E. Lowe, and Maj. George A. Benedict at the Army Navy Club, Los Angeles, 1936
- Maj. Frank C. Wood, Jr., Lt. Col. Frank E. Lowe, and Maj. George A. Benedict at the Army Navy Club, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- January 2, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
From left to right: Major Frank C. Wood, Jr., president of the local Reserve Officers' Association; Lieutenant-Colonel to Frank Edward Lowe, president of the Reserve Officers' Association; Major George A. Benedict. The officers convened at a banquet at the Army Navy Club.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Coast Need in Defense Plans Cited," Los Angeles, Times, 3 Jan 1936: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Military officers--American--California--Los Angeles
Benedict, George Arthur, 1875-1957
Lowe, Frank E., 1885-1968
Wood, Frank C., Jr.
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .