Eva Shrader, 1890-1910
- Eva Shrader, 1890-1910
- Date Created
- [between 1890-1910?]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The photograph shows Mrs. Shrader in her younger years, wearing a dress and hairstyle of the late 19th/early 20th century.
A native of Flint, Michigan, Mrs. Shrader is survived by her son, daughter and five grandchildren and will be remembered as a talented pianist and singer. The funeral services are to be held at 6240 Hollywood Boulevard at the Strothers mortuary.
Story related to photograph appeared with the article, "Art Chief's Mother Dies," Los Angeles Times, 28 July 1935: 3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Dead persons--California--Los Angeles
- Shrader, Eva Mattison, 1853-1935
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .