"Cleopatra" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- "Cleopatra" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Snyder, Bill
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme for the forty-seventh Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
Cleopatra riding a barge rowed by maidens and with a swan at the front, followed by a group of female attendant outwalkers holding floral streamers attached to the float. The float was entered by Standard Oil.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.