San Diego Exposition float and "Sutter's Fort" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- San Diego Exposition float and "Sutter's Fort" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1936 forty-seventh annual Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
View of the San Diego Exposition float with 3 women seated next to a floral replica of the Spreckles organ. Behind it is a float with a floral replica of Sutter's Fort, entered by Los Angeles County. In the distance is the Humboldt County float.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parades & processions--California--Pasadena
- Tournament of Roses
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .