Marching band and automobile with sign reading "Director of Parade," at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Marching band and automobile with sign reading "Director of Parade," at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The theme of the 1936 forty-seventh annual Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
View of a marching band, perhaps the Tournament of Roses Band, with 2 automobiles in the middle, the first with a sign reading "Director of Parade" and driven by a man with no passengers. The 2nd car has a driver and passenger. The color guard follows.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .